Highly Recommended Bible Prophecy Resources:
- When God Intervenes: The Beginning of the End – Douglas Berner. If you only buy one prophecy book, this is the one to get! It’s very thorough and clear, and I believe contains the most accurate End Times Prophecy model to date. There’s no date setting, no news interpretation, this is pure scripture analysis. Amazing charts comparing various events, with scripture references. Published 2013.
- God’s Challenge – Understand My Plan – Douglas Berner. Another fantastic prophecy book with an overview of God’s prophetic plan. Published 2017.
- Earthquake Resurrection – David W. Lowe. This is the best discussion of Seal 6 and the Rapture through an examination of resurrection patterns in scripture. It also provides a thorough rationale for the Day of the Lord among other things. Lots of great insights in here. Note that I would recommend this book over his shorter one, “Then His Voice Shook the Earth”.
- Unsealed.org – Revelation 12 Sign and Current Prophecy News Watch. Scripturally and doctrinally sound. I examined them quite scrupulously, and I recommend them without reservation.
- Scott Clarke – EternalRhythmFlow YouTube channel; videos within 2016-17 recommended
- www.watchfortheday.org – Daniel Matson
- Revelation 12 Daily
- Beginning and End – I am fairly newly working my way around this website, but so far it seems to be an excellent resource.
- Red Moon Rising – Peter Goodgame. Great book if you can find it second hand, as he has taken it out of print. It’s an easy, quick read and is a great place to start a study on End Times prophecy. Available for free online by the author at this link: Red Moon Rising by Peter Goodgame. Note that the author’s beliefs have changed and I do not agree with his current research (second exodus / replacement theology).
- The Pursuit of Holiness followed by The Practice of Godliness – Jerry Bridges. I highly recommend these books for people who are serious about following God. They are excellent ones for new believers, or for returning “prodigals”. First, Jerry encourages us to cast aside our sins, then he shows us how to put on Godliness/holiness. There are no end to spiritual growth books, but if you were only to buy two gems, these are them.
- Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible – Dr. Michael Heiser. This one is an eye-opener for sure. Through sound research and scriptural references, Dr. Heiser examines the ancient context of Scripture to expose its supernatural worldview. If you’re interested in the book of Enoch, the Watchers, the Nephilim, the counsel of God…this is the book to get. Understanding this helps to illuminate events in the Day of the Lord such as the beings from the abyss, the demon hordes, the false prophet, the beast, the dragon, and such.
Traditional Pretribulation End Times Model Resources:
The traditional pretribulation end times model has some major issues with timelines and identification of some of the players in Revelation. However, it is an excellent starting place and many of the tenets are valid with some modifications. It is by far the most consistent view between scholars and with a literal scripture interpretation (as compared with mid-tribulation or post-tribulation, or amillennialism or postmillennialism).
- GraceThruFaith Articles by Jack Kelley
- Narrative – The Daniel Story
- Narrative – The Revelation Story
- Grace Thru Faith – How to Understand End Times Prophecy
- Grace Thru Faith – Seven Major Prophetic Signs of the Second Coming
- Grace Thru Faith – The Battle of Ezekiel 38-39 (Russia)
- Grace Thru Faith – Understanding Revelation (or free ebook)
- Grace Thru Faith – End Times According to Daniel
- Grace Thru Faith – Olivet Discourse (be sure to also read Part 2 which concerns post-rapture salvation)
- Grace Thru Faith – Keep the Faith Until the Son of Man Appears
- Grace Thru Faith – The End Times According to Ezekiel
- Grace Thru Faith – The End Times According to… (all the rest)
- Because the Time is Near – John MacArthur Explains the Book of Revelation (John MacArthur)
A Disclaimer: The Bible is infallible. Humans are not. Be a Berean – examine the scriptures to see if these things are so!